
Yet another YUMMY colorway from Nurturing Threads. 3 out of 4 skeins purchased in the co-op knit up within a little over a month. Probably a world record for time spent between yarn purchased, knit up and sold (considering I still have some from over a year ago sitting in my stash, LOL!) But, all of these colors were on Blackberry Ridge which is a favorite of mine, so I was very excited they sold as quickly as they did. In fact, I had them listed as individaul slots on my store with the specific yarns, rather than as Anything Goes customs with the yarns just in my gallery. I think that may have helped.
This Rainbow was great fun to knit and I loved working the flares and cuffs on these. Super girly! And the Blue Bonnet WOTA really helped the colorway pop!
The best part, the mom who purchased these lives local, so I got to meet another CD-ing mom and see the longies in action! WHOOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment