Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Soft Ribbed Longies... prelim pattern

OK, so I know I should figure out how to publish this to a different site/area and then link to it, but I'm not that patient to figure out how. So... here goes...

I need to measure longies, and guage, but I used a size F (4.00) crochet hook and worsted weight yarn (Knit Picks Wool of the Andes) I will modify this as more kinks are worked out.

Except for working into chain, I am working into the back loop only of each stitch

CH 42, turn
SC in first 9 CH, HDC in remaining CH (9 SC, 33 HDC - total of 42), CH2, turn
HDC in all stitches, CH1, turn
SC in first 9, HDC in remaining, CH 2, turn
HDC in all, CH 1, turn
SC in first 9, HDC 33, CH 30, turn
DC in 3 CH from hook, HDC in remaining CH and stitches (70 stitches total), CH 1 turn
*SC 9, HDC 59, DC 2, CH 2, turn
DC 1, HDC 69, CH 1, turn*
Repeat * 5 times
SC 9, HDC 10, HDC Decrease, HDC 5, HDC Decrease, HDC 40, DC 2(68 stitches), CH 2, turn
DC 1, HDC 67, CH 1, Turn
SC 9, HDC 10, HDC Decrease, HDC 5, HDC Decrease, HDC 38, DC 2(66 stitches), CH 2, turn
DC 1, HDC 65, CH 1, Turn
**SC 9, HDC 55, DC 2, CH 2, turn
DC 1, HDC 65, CH 1, turn**
Repeat ** 5 times
SC 9, HDC 29, CH 2, turn
HDC 38, CH 1, turn
SC 9, HDC 29, CH 2, turn
HDC 38, CH 1, turn
SC 9, HDC 29, CH 30, turn
DC in 3rd CH from hook, HDC remaining (66 total), CH 1 turn
** 4 times
SC 9, HDC 10, HDC Increase, HDC 5, HDC Increase, HDC 38, DC 2 (68 stitches), CH 2, turn
DC 1, HDC 67, CH 1, turn
SC 9, HDC 10, HDC Increase, HDC 5, HDC Increase, HDC 40, DC 2 (70 stitches), CH 2, turn
DC 1, HDC 69, CH 1, turn
* 6 times
SC 9, HDC 33, CH 2, turn
HDC 42, CH 1 turn
SC 9, HDC 33, CH 2, turn
HDC 42

Slip Stitch back body seam (inside loops)
SC Crotch seam (rear has extra rows to the front)
Slip Stitch legs
Add drawstring

2 comments:

Betsy said...

These are meant to be worn as a diaper cover, yes?

Freckle432 said...

Yes, that is right.